Bitcoin Trader As A Practical Site For Cryptocurrency Investment
Bitcoin Trader has been operating since 2014, long before cryptocurrency trading became popular. The fact that the software is still in existence, providing excellent services to investors and traders, speaks volumes. Bitcoin Trader became the first app that addressed cryptocurrency trading difficulty by introducing the auto trading mechanism.
As the oldest auto trading bot still operating, Bitcoin Trader utilizes highly advanced algorithms to build robots that perform auto trading on users’ behalf. By undertaking virtually all trading activities, users don’t need any form of technical education before using the app.
Being the first of its kind, Bitcoin Trader is said to have immensely contributed to the 2016/2017 cryptocurrency boom. This boom also led to the development of many other trading software. Thus, it can be asserted that BitcoinTrader paved the way for the emergence of subsequent crypto trading and investment platforms.
The advantages and disadvantages of Bitcoin Trader
- SSL security made available
- Efficient trading bots
- Wide range of trading signals
- Beginner friendly
- Legitimate and professional brokers
- Accessibility from all devices
- Zero subscription fee
- Leveraged trading
- Unlimited profit
- Relatable interface design
- Transparent withdrawal technique
- Tutorial feature
- No undue charges
- Swift transactions
- Long term availability
- No mobile app
- Scanty information on software owners
- Limited cryptocurrencies
- Multiple websites for the platform
Accessing Bitcoin Trader account through a mobile app
To register for and/or log into your Bitcoin Trader account, it remains necessary to go through the due process on the organization’s website. This is because there’s no current provision of a mobile app for the software users, both on the Google Play Store and App Store.
How Bitcoin Trader functions
Using Bitcoin Trader will first require an understanding of how the software works. Firstly, users will need to register by opening a trading account. Afterward, a broker will be linked to them and trading can commence. This is after the user has made a choice between the manual and auto trading pattern.
Manual trading is great for experienced and non-busy users. Otherwise, the best and alternative option is the automated strategy. The bots responsible for this act functions by tracing historical market price trends with 6 renowned trading indicators from up to 7 varying timeframes. The information derived is then used to execute trade contracts.
The above is made possible via an algorithm that uses High-Frequency Trading (HFT) strategy. Subsequently, the result of such an efficient feature is the realization of high profits by users, from every trading activity. Moreover, the trading atmosphere also becomes enjoyable for users as they can monitor and control the bots’ activities. They can as well use smart contracts to open and straighten out disputes.
Accessible cryptocurrencies on Bitcoin Trader
Bitcoin Trader presents users with a fair amount of cryptocurrencies. Asides this, provision is also made for them to trade crypto pairs with various fiat currencies. Among them are XPR and EUR, BTC and USD and others. Take a look at the cryptocurrencies that can be traded in solitary:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Ripple (XPR)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Litecoin (LTC)
Opening an account on or logging into Bitcoin Trader
To make use of the software, you need to follow the registration process. It takes just a few minutes. But before proceeding with registration, ensure you have the following crucial requisites.
Essentials for investing using Bitcoin Trader
- You need to live in a country that allows CFD trading.
- A browsing gadget of any kind.
- Stable internet connection, for a minimum of 15 minutes’ daily.
- At least $250 trading capital.
- An accessible email account.
- A valid phone number.
Registration steps for Bitcoin Trader
Open your browser and go to Bitcoin Traders’ official website. Or you can click any of the following links to gain instant access:
You’ll notice a registration area wherein the following information is to be provided:
- First name
- Last name
- Valid email address
- Residential country
- Reachable phone number
Account verification and training section
The importance of a verified account is to prevent the disclosure of sensitive information to uncertified users. Also, verification of users’ phone number and particularly e-mail account is done to allow for swift withdrawal. Once this is done, your trading account gets activated. But before venturing into live trading. A demo section is made available to help you get accustomed to the features of the software.
Investment, trading, and subsequent logging in
Starting outright trading necessitates you to deposit some funds to your account, a minimum of $250. Then you can make a selection of which trading strategy to employ — automatic or manual. Set up a few other features like preferred cryptocurrency and trading loss limits after which you can proceed to live trading. Provision is also made for users to engage in leverage trading.
It’s advisable for trading to be conducted daily, at least 15 minutes for auto traders. After logging out of your account, to gain access back, all you need to do is visit any of the Bitcoin Trader websites and hit the login key. Provide your e-mail address and password and your account will open up.
Why Bitcoin Trader should be your choice among other alternatives
- It’s the first and longest existing cryptocurrency auto trading app, which makes it more reliable than others.
- No hidden fees are charged. Only a commission of 2% is removed from every profit made through the platform.
- Bitcoin Trader further employs multiple trading indicators across several timeframes to ensure accurate prediction of trends.
- The software is designed for ease of usage, regardless of traders level of experience
- Report also indicated the ability of Bitcoin Trader to execute up to 10 transactions in less than 3 minutes.
- The trading experience is excellent and the customer support system is sublime.
- Multiple payment methods such as Visa, MasterCard, and Maestro are provided for users to make deposit.
- It’s possible to make withdrawals after ending trade transactions. The money will then reflect in their account with the period of 1 day. However, withdrawals can only be made provided that your account is verified.
Tips and tricks for users of Bitcoin Trader
- Set up a strong password entailing alphabets, numbers, and symbols. This helps in complementing the security feature provided by the software.
- Deposit should be made using cash you can afford to use, not with your savings, and not with borrowed money.
- Beginners should make use of the demo feature until they become accustomed to the software. Otherwise, they can employ the auto trading strategy.
- Users should also read up on and understand the risks involved in crypto deals.
- Start trading with little money and gradually build your portfolio as you become more experienced.
- Cash out your profits once you’re done with a trade session.
- Keep all login information safe to prevent undue access to your account.
Although the number of cryptocurrencies offered by Bitcoin Trader is little, its efficiency in ensuring maximum profit realized is undisputed. The software can be used both by experienced and inexperienced users. Crypto pairs can also be traded in a wide range of fiat currencies and no undue charges are imposed on users. Sign up to the platform today and enjoy these advantages and more. Happy trading!